IAS is one of a leading CE Mark certification bodies in India helps you get CE Marking (CE Mark) and provides CE Marking Certification – European Conformity Certificate for your products with CE Marking Training for marketing anywhere in the European Community.
CE Marking is a European standard for product certification. The Term ‘CE’ is a French acronym for “Conformite Europene”, which English phrase called “European Conformity”. The CE Mark, which is affixed to a product or its packaging, is considered to proof that a product has met the requirements of the harmonized European standard.
CE Marking means “CE Marking is a European standard that states that the organization product and its packaging are as per the set European legislation”.
CE mark on product indicates that a product has meets the EU health, safety, and environmental requirements, which also ensures consumer safety. CE marking is Mandatory for the Products, which are to be placed in EU countries. The European Commission describes the CE Mark as a passport for goods to be sold freely within the internal European market.
What are the Products to which CE Marking mandatory ?
The products which needs CE marking include are
- Toy safety
- Medical devices
- Electrical equipments,
- Radio and Telecom terminal equipment
- Electronic Equipments
- Pressure Equipments,
- Gas appliances
- Personal protective equipments etc
Its a trade passport for the European marketplace. It allows the manufacturer to freely circulate their product throughout the 30 countries of the European Economic Area.
- Promotes public health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- Leads to improved sales and greater customer satisfaction
- Ensures product compliance with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety
- and environmental protection legislation
- Permits the withdrawal of the non conforming products by enforcement authorities
- Reduce liability claims, timescale and costs.
For detail discussion over phone or in-person, kindly contact our executives through Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile:+91 9962590571 / 9600051938