IAS issues a certificate of compliance for those goods produced by Russian companies or for procuts shipped to Russia based on the inspection carried out on the products as intended by the organizations.
IAS certificate of compliance can be issued for a batch of goods and on a series production. In the former case a certificate is legalized for a company engaged in supplying goods to the Russian market.Certification is carried out by our specialists on production premises of a company seeking certification of goods it manufactures. On the basis of results obtained during testing samples of goods in a laboratory an appropriate certificate of series production compliance is issued.
There are cases where GOST-R certificate is issued when documents like: a hygienic report, a veterinary certificate, fire safety certificate, etc. are available. These all mean that we must receive all these documents for you before.
How to Apply
- Finalize the product for which you need to obtain certification like different products or same product with range to be certified
- Contact us with the completed Application form to discuss about the details of certification.
- Submission of first documentation by manufacturer/trader (Based on Certification standard, including test certificates)
- Ensure that the documentation fulfill the compliance requirement.
- Audit the product to ensure the product meets the standard requirements.
- Submission of final documentation along with additional clarifications, if any.
- Final document evaluation and recommendation.
- Award of certification of Compliance.
To know more
Click here to know more about the detailed Product Certification Procedure
Kindly contact us to have a free discussion about the certification for your organization! Request a quote now!