IAS offers Green certification is international standard which is an initiative of United Academy of Business (UAB) UK and recognizes green efforts of society at large. Green Certification Standard demonstrates the requirements of organization’s ability to deliver products & services that has no significant adverse impact on the environment & society. Requirements of Green Standard are assessed following International Standards to account, monitor and report Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Key Features of Green Certification:
- Deliver Green Product
- Maintain a Green Process to deliver Product or Service provision
- Provide a Green System towards a Sustainable Business
- Be a Potentially Carbon Neutral Organization.
Focuses of Green Certification
The Main focuses of green certification are to make green environment and an attribution to safe work-place and work-practices.
- Carbon Neutrality
- Green Product
- Green Process
- Green System
- Resource Optimization
IAS professional team has expertise in implementing green certification standard in your organization for long sustainability among competitors. We are contributing with you friendly for employ green certification in your organization and show that you are very serious about environment and society.
How to Apply
- Finalize the product for which you need to obtain certification like different products or same product with range to be certified
- Contact us with the completed Application form to discuss about the details of certification.
- Submission of first documentation by manufacturer/trader (Based on Certification standard, including test certificates)
- Ensure that the documentation fulfill the compliance requirement.
- Audit the product to ensure the product meets the standard requirements.
- Submission of final documentation along with additional clarifications, if any.
- Final document evaluation and recommendation.
- Award of certification of Compliance.
To know more
Click here to know more about the detailed Product Certification Procedure
Kindly contact us to have a free discussion about the certification for your organization! Request a quote now!