IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDITOR
IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
You’ll be ready for real-life audits as soon as the class is over and, in fact, we strongly suggest that you capitalize on your successful classroom experience by having an audit planned for as soon as you return to your facility. We use an actual QMS documentation set, designed by professional auditors, to help students understand how to ask questions, listen to the answers, and follow the audit/evidence trail. The case study system helps students to learn and aids in the development of process auditing skills. Crafted just for the automotive industry, this course also includes OEM customer requirements and how-to-audit the Core Quality Tools.
An in depth look at the TS with emphasis on the interdependence of customer requirements and the core tools makes this class stand head and shoulders above so called competitive classes. Offered frequently in cities around the country and affordably available as an onsite session. If considering this class as an onsite, consider adding a hands-on day of coaching for a nominal fee and our pro’s can help your auditors to audit your system.
As always and with all QAI classes, students are taught by professional and internationally certified auditors. QAI’s instructors for the automotive industry classes receive special industry specific training several times each year so that our students get experts that are current with this fast paced, always improving industry. You’ll get a trainer that is more than just familiar with the automotive industry: you’ll get energetic, enthusiastic trainers that are in the know about the industry’s QMS requirements.
IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING OBJECTIVES
- A brief history of quality leading up to the IATF 16949.
- To develop, know, and understand the purpose of an IATF 16949 internal auditing system that is based on the ISO 19011 auditing guidelines.
- To how to successfully perform a Process Audit.
- Learn to interpret the TS standard from an auditor’s point of view.
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audits.
- How to construct effective audit checklists to help find the objective evidence needed to make internal audits work for your company, not to just find fault.
- Understand that the audit checklist is just the starting point for an IATF process audit.
- Learn what to look for in the company’s documentation to help you audit.
- Learning to follow the audit trail
- How to write the audit report
- Learn how to be objective
- How to discard non-objective evidence
- Students leave this course with hands-on auditing experience.
- Background to IATF 16949
- The link to ISO9001
- The goal of IATF 16949 and requirement of internal audits
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Audit Planning
- Undertaking audits to IATF 16949 using case studies
- The process approach to auditing
- IATF 16949 Scheme Rules
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING
Students that successfully complete IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training course will pass a series of competency assessments, evaluations, and examinations that will lead to certification as a competent auditor.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Our friendly training team will assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us on +91 9962590571, 9600051938 or via Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org