HALAL certification is for food products. This certification means that the product and its production methods (including raw materials, ingredients, processing equipments, other handling equipment used in the process of manufacturing ) adheres to the Islamic law (Shariah Law) requirements.
All type of food handlers like hotels, restaurants, food processing units, medicine manufacturers, supplementary food manufacturers, meat suppliers, Poultry suppliers, Exporters & Importers of food items etc. is eligible for this standard.
How Do I Get This Certificate?
Inform IAS through the IAS application form with all product related information and the processing methods. IAS will guide you to implement the HALAL requirements (if required). Upon completion, IAS will visit your organization’s production facility to confirm the raw materials, ingredients, products, procedures followed, packing and delivery and report is made by the auditor.
The report is further reviewed by the technical committee and the decision is for certification.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of certificate depends on the number of products being certified, location of the facilities, complexity of the product, user requirements etc., Do not hesitate to contact IAS to avail the cost of HALAL certification.
- Export opportunities to Muslim countries.
- Consumer acceptance in Muslim Market.
- More prevalent and demonstration of quality of the product in Non Muslim market as well.
- Symbol of responsibility and trust.
How to Apply
- Finalize the product for which you need to obtain certification like different products or same product with range to be certified
- Contact us with the completed Application form to discuss about the details of certification.
- Submission of first documentation by manufacturer/trader (Based on Certification standard, including test certificates)
- Ensure that the documentation fulfill the compliance requirement.
- Audit the product to ensure the product meets the standard requirements.
- Submission of final documentation along with additional clarifications, if any.
- Final document evaluation and recommendation.
- Award of certification of Compliance.
To know more
Click here to know more about the detailed Product Certification Procedure
Kindly contact us to have a free discussion about the certification for your organization! Request a quote now!