About ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training:
ISO Internal Auditor training is a mid level training. This training is provided for the process owners inside the organization to carry out the ISO Internal Audit within their organization to meet the requirement of the standard implemented in the organization. Conducting ISO audit internally at periodical Interval is a requirement of the standard.
The course is designed taken into account the necessity to establish Business Continuity Management system in an organization. Most modern learning techniques are introduced into the field.
- The Overview, purpose, structure and significance of a BCMS and its requirements
- Audit definition, types, and concepts, Auditing guidelines (ISO 19011)
- Roles and responsibilities of an internal auditor
- The terms and definitions used in auditing, including objectives, criteria and scope
- Planning and conducting audits of processes for which documented procedures do or do not exist and Audit report preparation and as well as checklist preparation
- Gathering and evaluating objective evidence
- Follow-up procedures for internal audit
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
Who can Attend ISO BCMS Internal Auditor Training
- Quality Assurance executives/Managers/Engineers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of BCMS
- BCMS consultants
- Persons who wish a career in BCMS auditing
- Anyone who is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a compliant and successful ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management System should take this class.
Methods of Internal Auditor Training
|Class Room Training (Tutor Driven)||Virtual Online (Tutor Driven)|
|ISO Internal Auditor Training is conducted for 16 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the program, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
|The same training is conducted through Virtual online, lecture type, Course material, exercises, standards shared through online training portal, It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty.
End of the program, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Online Evaluation.
|This course is a self-study method, which provides access upon clearing the payment for around 30 days. During this period the student can login at any point of time and read the content.
A highly simplified content with several examples provided to address each clause with audit perspective, downloadable course materials, downloadable standards are provided. Simple exercises are designed for easy understanding of the concepts. Within these 30 days, the delegate can choose a date for writing his online examination. On successful completion, IAS releases the soft copy of certificate to the delegate.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Program, provides the necessary input to understand all the special skills needed by an BCMS auditor. So individual Qualify as Internal Audit to conduct Internal Audit organization’s status relative to each requirement of ISO 22301 standard
- Able to manage and deliver customized Internal Auditor checklist, ISO documentation and Implementation in an organization.
- Equip yourself to face the External Audits with competence and confidence.
- Able to guide/train the other employees in the department/organization
- Gain competence to conduct the management activities to achieve continual improvement.
- Helps in career advancement.
- Internal Auditor can identify any risks that pose a threat to the effectiveness of the organization’s Business Continuity Management System.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check through the FAQ to see some of the common questions answered about taking this lead Auditor course.
How to take up this course:
Contact us through this website to clarify your doubts. Apply with Application form / Nomination form. Our team will assist you in doing this.
Complete the payment through online, banktransfer, paypal, google pay etc.,
Get the ‘login link’ for your course to your mail box..