British Retail Consortium
British Retail Consortium (BRC) has introduced and developed the BRC Technical Standard and provides code of behavior for companies for supplying food products. It is leading retail trade association, representing retailers of all sizes.
BRC Technical Standards that specify requirements to be met by an organization to enable the production, packaging, storage and distribution of safe food and consumer products.
Benefits of Achieving BRC Certification
- Promote best practices
- Improve supplier standards and consistency, and avoid product failure
- Eliminate multiple audits of food manufacturers
- Support retailer objectives at all levels of the manufacturing supply chain
- Provide concise information to assist with due diligence defense
BRC has become the internationally accepted standard across the food industry for excellence and can be essential in securing high profile contracts where every aspect of the business is analyze to ensure consistent quality. Whatever the size of your business, if you want to make sure that the food products is highly secured then this is the right place assist to Implement system in your organization.
How to Apply
- Finalize the product for which you need to obtain certification like different products or same product with range to be certified
- Contact us with the completed Application form to discuss about the details of certification.
- Submission of first documentation by manufacturer/trader (Based on Certification standard, including test certificates)
- Ensure that the documentation fulfill the compliance requirement.
- Audit the product to ensure the product meets the standard requirements.
- Submission of final documentation along with additional clarifications, if any.
- Final document evaluation and recommendation.
- Award of certification of Compliance.
To know more
Click here to know more about the detailed Product Certification Procedure
Kindly contact us to have a free discussion about the certification for your organization! Request a quote now!