Aim of the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is aimed at giving participants the necessary expertise to carry out first, second and third-party audits of Food Safety Management System (FSMS) audits in accordance with ISO 22000 requirements, as well as providing the foundation for developing an FSMS audit program. The course provides detailed instructions on how to plan and conduct an FSMS audit in order to assess compliance with ISO 22000 requirements.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS that provides the IRCA Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course in India. This course is led by expert auditors. It covers all aspects of the audit process, from, planning and conducting the audit, to reporting on the findings.
Why Take the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course in India?
Our ISO 22000 Lead Auditor course in India provides participants with detailed knowledge on how to audit a Food Safety Management System as per the requirements of ISO 22000. The course covers various aspects of FSMS auditing including principles and process approach, auditing methodology, sampling techniques, statistical methods for data analysis, etc.
On successful completion of the ISO 22000 lead auditor course, participants will be able to effectively plan and conduct FSMS audits in their organizations. The training can also improve career prospects for the participants as they can become Lead Auditors of FSMS in their organizations. With the help of the ISO 22000 lead auditor course, they can guide and support other auditors in their team during FSMS audits.
Benefits of Taking Our ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course in India
Our ISO 22000 lead auditor course in India gives you the following benefits:
- Provides a detailed understanding of the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard and how to audit FSMSs against this standard.
- Enables you to conduct audits effectively, efficiently, and in accordance with international best practices.
- Provides valuable insights into the latest thinking on food safety management systems and how to audit them effectively.
- Gives you the skills and knowledge to add value to your organization’s FSMS and make a positive contribution to its effectiveness.
- Helps you develop an effective food safety culture within your organization and improve its overall performance.
- Equips participants with the skills and knowledge required to lead a team of audit professionals in conducting an ISO 22000 audit.
- Enhances your job prospects and career prospects in the food safety industry.
Who Can Attend the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course?
The ISO 22000 lead auditor course is for those who wish to become lead auditors of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. The ISO 22000 lead auditor course is also beneficial for those who require an in-depth understanding of FSMS and how it can be used to manage food safety risks. This includes the following:
- Food safety managers
- Food technologists
- Process engineers
- Production managers
Candidates who wish to enroll in our ISO 22000 lead auditor training are recommended to have a good knowledge of food safety and quality management systems, as well as auditing experience. It would be beneficial if the candidate has an ISO 22000 internal auditor certification.
Course Duration and Delivery Method
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is conducted by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
Online Courses : The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is also delivered virtually through Zoom meetings with tutor-led sessions. During the training, our FSMS instructors will provide live course lectures to assist you in preparing for the ISO 22000 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the last day of the program.
To acquire this well-known professional credential, candidates must pass the IRCA lead auditor examination with at least a 70 percent score.
If you have any queries related to ISO 22000 lead auditor training, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!