Aim of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 9001 internal auditor course is aimed at providing delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform internal audits of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001, in order to verify that the QMS meets the requirements of the standard. The course covers the requirements of ISO 9001, the principles and process approach to quality management, as well as the core elements of an effective internal audit program.
IAS provides ISO 9001 internal auditor course online that is led by our highly experienced and knowledgeable lead auditor and includes a series of practical exercises, which gives delegates the opportunity to put what they have learned into practice.
Why Take ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training?
There are many reasons to take ISO 9001 internal auditor training. As an internal auditor, you will play a critical role in ensuring that your organization’s quality management system (QMS) is effective and compliant with ISO 9001 standards. By taking ISO 9001 internal auditor training, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct audits, identify potential areas of improvement, and make recommendations for corrective action.ISO 9001 internal auditor training can also help you advance your career. Many employers prefer or require candidates for quality-related positions to have ISO 9001 training and certification.
Benefits of 9001 Internal Auditor Training
- Improve your understanding of the ISO 9001 standard and how it can benefit your organization
- Learn how to effectively audit your organization’s quality management system
- Help ensure that your organization’s quality management system is effective and compliant
- Develop auditing skills that can be applied to other types of audits
- Gain confidence in your ability to identify non-conformities and potential improvements
- Understand the importance of continual improvement in quality management
- Learn how to effectively communicate audit findings and make recommendations for improvements.
Who Can Attend?
The course is designed for anyone who needs to understand how to conduct an internal audit of a QMS based on ISO 9001, as well as those who want to develop or improve their auditing skills. Such as:
- Quality managers
- Quality assurance staff
- Supplier quality assurance staff
There are no specific prerequisites for attending our ISO 9001 internal auditor course online, although basic knowledge of quality management principles would be beneficial. Also, candidates are recommended to have some basic auditing knowledge.
Training Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning: Attendees who work full-time will benefit the most from this mode of delivery. Candidates will learn ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course online using our self-paced learning approach, at their own pace, with online access to course materials for 30 days.
- Tutor-Led Virtual Sessions: Candidates will go through the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course online using a virtual learning environment. The training sessions will be led by a certified trainer for two days (16 hours) via Zoom meetings, which will include interactive course lectures and practical exercises.
- Open Classroom Sessions: ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training can also be conducted in person through our open classroom sessions. This 2-day, 16-hour training will be conducted at an organization’s premises or at a specified location.
Assessment and Course Certification
Each student must pass an online examination at the end of the course in order to receive their ISO 9001 Internal Auditor certificate.
Students must pass the exam with a score of at least 70 percent to receive a certificate of completion.