ISO 22000 certification is global standard that specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organisation has demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption. The ISO 22000 families of standards has deals with the food safety management systems and are designed to help organisations of any size and at any stage in the food chain to make sure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
ISO 22000 is published by ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) .ISO 22000 standards are align with generic system of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to enable effective system integration.
Who can adopt ISO 22000:2018?
ISO 22000 has been developed to maintain harmonisation of managing food safety system for all organisations in the food chain and for those organisations supplying to the food chain, materials and services that could impact on the safety of food.
Direct food chain processing users are farmers, feed producers, food manufacturers and processors and food service includes restaurants and fast food outlets. Indirect food chain organisations are chemicals manufacturing and equipment used in the food industry.
Features of ISO 22000 standard
- It is applicable to any type of organizations, regardless of size or structure which are relates to any aspect of the food chain.
- It Complies with the Codex HACCP principles.
- This standard processed based on the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- ISO 22000 standard are commit to effective communication regard issues on food and safety with customers, supplier and with relevant third parties in the food chain.
Benefits of achieving ISO 22000 certification FSMS
- ISO 22000 standards has demonstrate your organization commitment and competence to manage food hazards to control risks.
- By implementing ISO 22000 standard businesses gets globally recognized in food chain process relates to consumers.
- Through ISO 22000 FSMS in organization can improve the stakeholder relationships including employees, customers and suppliers.
- Legal compliance from customers and stakeholders will be minimized against food and safety system.
- By adopting ISO 22000 standards, business gets ability to win more customers in the food chain process that improve the growth of organization.
Our team consists of certified experts of ISO 22000, having a vast experience in Establishing, Implementing, Operating, Monitoring, Reviewing, Maintaining and Improving FSMS. For further information Mail:email@example.com/contact us +91 9962590571.