ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 17025 internal Auditor Training people who are willing to be certified lead auditor for ISO-17025. ISO-17025 organization of the work of internal audit staff, develop their own lab management and test operations, enabling them to comply with the ISO-17025. Upon completing the course and take the exam, candidates receive certification.
In ISO is a large international organization, the origin and dissemination of international standards, international quality products, systems and services for supervision. Standard ISO-17025 laboratory use their laboratory system and the structure of the program. In addition, a barometer of the regulatory and certification bodies using standard laboratory proficiency testing.
Internal auditor training courses to teach candidates how to set and how to evaluate audit results and take corrective measures and coordination of audit. Corrective action by the internal audit staff, to help laboratories to make the necessary changes before the formal review of the regulatory bodies and certification bodies.
ISO-17025 internal auditor training is for individuals who wish to be certified as an ISO-17025 internal auditor. ISO-17025 internal auditors work for organizations looking to develop their laboratory management and testing operations so they comply with ISO-17025. Upon completing the coursework and taking the exam, candidates receive a certification.
FEATURES OF ISO 17025 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training programs teach candidates how to set up and coordinate an audit as well as how to evaluate audit findings and implement corrective action. Internal auditors use corrective action to help the laboratories make the necessary changes prior to a formal audit from regulatory agencies and accreditation organizations.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Understand the principles of testing and calibration
- Learn how to plan, prepare, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit
- Understand how to apply the framework for any type of laboratory, company or culture Participants are expected to possess knowledge of auditing, laboratory management systems and ISO/IEC 17025 before attending the training.
Contact IAS now to find out more on IAS ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditor Training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals wishing to perform internal laboratory audits
- Laboratory Managers and Supervisors
- Companies seeking ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- Registrar/Accreditation body Auditors
- Existing internal auditors who are looking to expand their skills in the area of laboratory practices
- Supplier Quality Auditors wishing to evaluate laboratory service suppliers, including calibration suppliers
BOOKING AND COURSE FEES
- Delegate workbook, including reference information.
- Training provided by qualified and experienced tutors with extensive practical management auditing experience across a variety of manufacture and service industries.
- Refreshments during the day.
- Certificate verifying attendance and completion of course
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Our friendly training team will assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us on +91 9962590571 or via Mail: email@example.com