Aim of the 17025 Internal Auditor Course
The ISO 17025 internal auditor course is aimed at providing delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform internal audits of a laboratory’s quality management system in accordance with ISO 17025. This ISO 17025 training covers the requirements of ISO 17025, as well as the process approach and auditing principles described in ISO 19011. Delegates will learn how to plan and conduct an audit, how to report on audit findings, and how to follow up on corrective actions.
IAS provides ISO 17025 internal auditor course online that is led by our expert instructors who have years of experience in quality management and auditing and includes a blend of interactive activities, case studies, and practical examples.
Why Take ISO 17025 Training?
ISO 17025 is the international standard that sets the requirements for laboratories to demonstrate their competence in carrying out specific tests and/or calibrations. This standard is used by laboratories around the world to show they produce valid results that meet customer, regulatory, and accreditation body requirements.
As an ISO 17025 internal auditor, you will play a key role in ensuring your laboratory’s quality management system meets the requirements of the standard. By taking this ISO 17025 training course, you will learn how to effectively audit your laboratory’s quality management system and ensure it is up to standard.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course
This ISO 17025 training provides you with the following benefits:
- Provides comprehensive training on the requirements of the ISO 17025 standard, as well as how to audit against those requirements.
- Learn all aspects of an effective internal audit program, from planning and conducting audits to writing reports and follow-up.
- Gain a clear understanding of the requirements of ISO 17025 and how they apply to your organization.
- Build confidence in your ability to conduct effective internal audits.
- Learn how to communicate audit findings and recommendations effectively.
- Develop skills to lead and manage an effective internal audit team.
- Gain a valuable credential that can boost your career prospects.
Who Can Attend This ISO 17025 Training?
This ISO 17025 training course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to perform audits of a laboratory’s quality management system. This includes quality managers, quality assurance managers, quality control managers, and auditors.
There are no formal prerequisites for taking this ISO 17025 training. However, it is recommended that delegates have a basic understanding of quality management principles and the ISO 17025 standard.
ISO 17025 Training Delivery Formats
The internal auditor ISO 17025 training provided by IAS is conducted online and is available in two modes – self-learning and virtual mode.
- ISO 17025 Training – Self-Learning: Employees who have full-time employment will benefit from this mode of delivery. Candidates will be learning the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course Online using our self-paced learning method and will get 30 days of online access to the Course Materials.
- ISO 17025 Training – Tutor-Led Virtual Sessions: Candidates will go through ISO 17025 Training online via a virtual learning environment. The tutor-led sessions will be delivered for 2 days (16 hours) by an experienced ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Trainer via Zoom meetings and will include engaging lectures and practical exercises.
Assessment and Course Certification
At the conclusion of the ISO 17025 training, each participant must take an online examination to receive their ISO 17025 Internal Auditor certificate.
To receive a certificate of completion, students must pass the online exam with a minimum 70 percent score.
To learn more about the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training, please Contact IAS!