ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
IAS conducts IRCA Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training courses (QMS)across India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East, South Asia, Egypt,…
ABOUT ISO 9001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING
As per the IRCA criteria the course is conducted for 40 hrs, 5 days, lecture type, training carried out through an experienced registered ISO 9001 lead auditor as facult(y)ies.
Package includes lunch and course materials. Last day of the programme, all candidates have to appear examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through final test.
COURSE CONTENT QMS LA
Day 1 – Introduction to Quality Management System. Explanation of Clauses of ISO 9001:2015
Day 2 – Clauses of ISO 9001:2015 / Process Mapping / Preparing Checklist /Audit Planning
Day 3 – Document Audit
Day 4 – Opening Meeting / Audit Interviews / Raising Non-conformities.
Day 5 – Team Meeting / Closing Meeting /Report Preparation.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
- You will gain Internationally valid Lead auditor certificate.
- Qualifies the individual for third party auditing.
- Can register your-self as an auditor in IRCA.
- Qualified Individuals help the organization to train and provide guidance for implementation of Management systems.
- Qualified Lead Auditor can train and provide certificate to Internal Auditors.
- Provides professional assistance to the Top Management in continually improving the organization’s Management System towards organizational goals.