ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training
As per the IRCA criteria the course is conducted for 40 hrs, 5 days, lecture type, training carried out through an experienced registered ISO 22301 lead auditor as facult(y)ies.
Package includes lunch and course materials. Last day of the programme, all candidates have to appear examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through final test.
WHAT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE SHOULD ON HAVE?
It is recommended that delegates have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301
- Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- The purpose and benefits of a business impact analysis
- The principals of risk assessment and analysis
- Typical business continuity strategies
- Business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- Exercise and testing methodologies
COURSE CONTENT: BCMS LA
- Module 1: Overview of BCMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 22301 requirements
- Module 3: Auditing basics
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: BCMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the BCMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit