IAS provides comprehensive support for creating and implementing a suitable HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), which is an internationally accepted standards for preventing microbiological, chemical and physical contamination, along the food supply chain. A HACCP standard is designed to provide increased control and monitoring during critical stages of the food processing chain.
Food safety management system should allow you to identify and control any hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food. It involves identifying and forecasting what can go wrong, planning to prevent it and making sure you are doing it. HACCP is a legal requirement but will also benefit your business.
Who can applicable for HACCP?
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Meat Products
- Farms, Fish & Fishery Products
- Nuts & Nut Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Restaurants &• Hotels
- Fast Food Operations etc.
Benefits of HACCP certification
- Improved food safety management system
- Increased awareness of food risks to employees.
- Increased customers and consumer confidence
- Consistency in inspection process.
- Commitment to legal Compliance with food law
- Reduction in complaints about food safety
- Reduced risk of negative publicity