IATF 16949:2016 Certification
We provide a auditing services in the latest version of IATF 16949 Certification, 3rd Edition published in June 2009, Standard is for automotive industry Quality Management System (QMS). ISO 16949:2016 was introduced and developed by IATF (International Automotive Task Force) members and aligned by ISO (International Organization for Standardization) for publication.
As being an extended version and with MORE CONTROLS of ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. IAS provides value added audits as specified in the QMS for the design/development, production, and installation and servicing of automotive-related products. IAS ensures that the Organisation is more focused implementing such system in place to provide harmonised quality systems within the automotive supply chain, resulting in a focused and consistent approach.
IAS auditors with vast experience shall provide practically value added audits which enhances the organisation’s ability to create and maintain a robust system in order to provide more consistency in output through which customers are more happy and also brings in new customers for the organisation.
Key Features of IATF 16949 standard Certification
- Quality improvement in product & process.
- Confidence to the customers.
- Common approach for managing Quality Management System
- Reassignment of resources to quality improvement and
- Reduction in the multiple 3rd party registrations.
Benefits of IATF 16949 Certification
- Help you to do business worldwide.
- Reduces waste and prevents defects
- Flexible and easy to adopt
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved stakeholder relationships
- Specify the Legal compliance