AS 9100 Certification is a widely accepted and standardized quality management system for the aerospace industry. AS 9100 was published by The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE International) with input from the American Aerospace Quality Group (AAQG) and support from the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) and the Society of British Aerospace Companies (SBAC).
AS 9100 is the aerospace industry-specific standard relating to ISO 9001 conformity, as it includes all ISO 9001 provisions.
- AS 9100 Standards applicable to different areas of the aerospace industry which includes the following:
- AS 9101 – Quality System Assessment (the checklist corresponding to AS9100 rev C)
- AS 9102 – Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirements
- AS 9104 – Standard for overall control of Aerospace Scheme
- AS 9110 – Requirements for Maintenance Organizations
- AS 9120 – Requirements for Stockiest and Distributors
AS 9100 aligns the standard with ISO 9001:2008 and has extra requirements regarding Regulatory
Compliance and the following aerospace-sector specific requirements:
- Configuration management
- Design phase, design verification, validation and testing processes
- Reliability, maintainability and safety
Benefits of AS 9100 certification
- AS 9100 will motivate staff by defining their key roles and responsibilities.
- Reduced in defects.
- Increase the new business opportunities
- Improved efficiency and productivity as product or service
For more Information about AS 9100 certification and training course please contact our ISO professional team on today through Mail:email@example.com and Mob: +91 9962590571 / 9600051938