Customer satisfaction is the key to any business. One way to improve your customer satisfaction is by identifying and eliminating the dissatisfaction causes hidden in your system.
The certification of this standard covers the following:
- process of complaints handling related to products within an organization,
- including planning,
- maintenance, and
By going through all above process, IAS will verify whether the overall complaints-handling process described in your organisation’s management systems and current methodology followed is suitable for use.
This standard helps your organisation to handle the customer complaints more systematically and improve the satisfaction index.
- The system helps the organisation to identify the cause(s).
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organisation’s ability to improve its product and customer service.
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognising and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality.
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
IAS audits and provides certification for this standard ISO 10002 as per the IAS audit procedure
For more Information about ISO 10002 Certification and training course please contact our ISO professional team on today through Mail:email@example.com and Ph: +91 9962590571 / 9600051938