OHSAS 18001 INTERNAL AUDITOR
OHSAS 18001 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Any Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management system specifies processes to continuously improve your OH&S performance and at the same time, comply with legislation. It provides the framework to seamlessly integrate the OH&S management system with your overall business plan. OHSAS 18001:2007 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification that empowers an organization to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance.
Duration: 2 days
Method: Class room session with exercises.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- People involved in the implementation or maintenance of ISO
- Individuals looking for better position in ISO certified companies.
- Qualification or Age is not a criterion.
- Process owners in an organization.
- Can be qualified internal auditor in the organization.
- Better understanding of QMS systems
- Can provide value addition to the system.
- Slide shows, course materials, Exercises etc shall be provided.
- Also check frequently asked Questions
REGISTER EARLY FOR EARLY BIRD OFFER!!
For detail discussion over phone or in-person, kindly contact our executives through Mail: email@example.com Mobile:+91 9962590571 / 8220666148