ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
The aim of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Information Security management systems against ISO/IEC 27001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
All references to ISO standards are to the current versions. CQI IRCA certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training.
Course Content: ISO 27001
- Module 1: Overview of ISMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 27001 requirements
- Module 3: Fundamentals of audits
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: ISMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the ISMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
- 5 day training
- Continuous assessment & examination
- Benefits you & the organization
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as ISO 27001 Real-time auditor(s)